We offer a full range of lighting, rigging, staging & power equipment for dry hire equipment rental.
Our view is that hiring equipment from a rental company should be a painless experience from start to finish. We know that our clients are very busy, they expect a rental partner to fulfil their needs and expectations without fuss or complaint. With this in mind we have designed our entire equipment rental business around these principles.
How We Work
For example, let’s look at a typical hire:
- We provide clear to read quotations, with transparent weekly pricing and a breakdown of costs for each product you’re hiring.
- We test equipment using our quality assurance processes.
- If required we will organise cost efficient transport, wether that is via Palletline or using our own fleet of vehicles.
- We provide you with the compliance documentation you require, including PAT testing results from the Hire Account section of our website.
- During the hire, equipment reliability is improved dramatically from our prep processes, and in the event of breakdown you can use the complimentary spare equipment we provide.
- When equipment is returned, we try to minimise excessive communication about losses and damage.
At CEG we make a huge effort to care about how our equipment is presented, for example all of our asset and flightcase labels are branded in a subtle way instead of huge advertising at your event.
All of our equipment follows our quality assurance processes every time it leaves the warehouse, this includes a full diagnostic as well as PAT testing. For all of our customers we also provide a 24/7 telephone number that you can contact in case of emergencies or break downs.
Most importantly we understand that our clients are concerned about value - so with that in mind we offer a discount, flexible hire terms, long-term rentals and credit accounts for trade sub-hirers & cross-hirers.
Please do get in touch if you’re interested.